CEGP CONSULTANTS LTD.
We give you the facts.
We educate you through the process.
Who We Are
We are people who have a passion for soil and water, and all things related.
What We Do
Environmental – Ontario Regulation 153/04
Official Plan Amendment, Zoning Plan Amendment, Site Plan Approvals, Land Use Change, Records of Site Condition
Phase One Environmental Site Assessment
Phase Two Environmental Site Assessment
Filing of Record of Site Condition
Soil and Groundwater Investigations
Soil and Groundwater Remediation
Soil Vapour Intrusion/Sampling
Environmental – Excess Soil Regulation 406/19
On-site and Excess Soil Management + Rules for Soil Management and Excess Soil Quality Standards
Assessment of Past Uses (APU)
Sampling and Analysis Plan (SAP)
Soil Characterization Report (SCR)
Excess Soil Destination Assessment Report (ESDAR)
Excess Soil Registry Filing
Did you know … excess soil is a numbers game
The soil quantities listed in the key regulatory documents are not similar. It is important to understand how the numbers are applied in which circumstances.
Ontario Regulation 406/19: 100, 2000, 10000 m3
Rules for Soil Management and Excess Soil Quality Standards: 200, 350, 450, 600, 10000, 40000 m3
Ontario Regulation 153/04: 160, 300, 5000 m3
Phase I, II Environmental Site Assessments
Due diligence, purchase, sale, baseline assessment
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (CSA Z768) includes document review, site visit, interview and a report.
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessment (CSA Z769) includes soil and/or groundwater investigation with sampling, analytical testing and a report.
- Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation
- Indoor Air Quality (Soil Vapour Intrusion/Sampling)
- Designated Substance Survey
- Retaining walls
- Low-Medium-High rise buildings
- Pavement assessment
- and more.
Construction Inspection & Testing
- Concrete – Slump, Air, Mortar
- Building Envelope
- And more.
Property Condition Assessments
- All work is completed in accordance with ASTM E2018-15, and by a Professional Engineer. The PCA includes a visual review of
- Site Improvements,
- Building Structural,
- Building Envelope (including roof),
- Building Interior,
- Electrical Systems,
- Mechanical Systems including Plumbing,
- Life and Fire Safety Systems.
Did you know … Similarities and differences between the human body and buildings.
- Humans have brains, buildings do not (lucky for us).
- Humans have skin and clothes, buildings have so called ‘envelope’ (walls and roof).
- Humans have intricate circulation systems, buildings have HVAC, electrical, plumbing systems.
- Humans reproduce, buildings do not (definitely good for us).
- Humans and buildings need maintenance on the inside and outside.
- Humans generate waste, so do buildings.
We are a phone call or email away. We value your time just as we value ours.